0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Bill - It would be awesome if you would cast that shell. It's amazing even within the Northern Pacific's RS-3's, the variety of filter arrangements.I'm not really up on my Alco phases, but the locations of the filters varied on NP units.
First casting out of the mold
... then let me add to that vision via my HO roster
Wow!Is this shell made for a specific chassis?Thomas
It's for the latest Atlas RS3 but they're not ready for sale yet.
I'm not sure about your prototype, Bill, but the B&M and MEC phase IIIs had an extended battery box, on the long hood side of the cab....see pic(ex MEC loco)...http://www.railpictures.net/viewphoto.php?id=392658&nseq=24
WM version would have the longer battery boxes too, plus angled number boards... Keep working on it Bill... you'll get it right sooner or later!Lee
Do I have to do everything for you guys?
Probably... that is, if you can handlay Nn3 turnouts