Author Topic: Milwaukee Road RSC  (Read 1338 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

keeper

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 1109
  • Too many thoughts...
  • Respect: +420
Milwaukee Road RSC
« on: June 24, 2012, 09:23:39 AM »
0
In case no one wants my Seaboard RSC-2 ( https://www.therailwire.net/forum/index.php?topic=26143.0 ),
I was thinking about alternatives.

As I would like another Milwaukee Road loco I looked around and found this one:
http://www.railpictures.net/viewphoto.php?id=395252&nseq=0

The question is, would that be doable with parts from other locos?

Any info is much appreciated.

Thomas
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 12:49:23 PM by keeper »
Thomas

Ageing is inevitable - maturity is optional.

GimpLizard

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 551
  • Respect: +63
Re: Milwaukee Road RSC
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2012, 01:38:01 PM »
0
The Mid Continent Railway Museum, in North Freedom WI, has Milwaukee Road RSC-2 #988. In the original 1947 gray/orange paint scheme.  (http://www.midcontinent.org/collectn/DIESEL/milw988.html)