Author Topic: Who is building a Z 2-10-2 Chris  (Read 1459 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

up1950s

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 9966
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +2885


Richie Dost

Chris333

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 19617
  • Respect: +6938
Re: Who is building a Z 2-10-2 Chris
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 06:52:25 PM »
0
HaHa.

Think that was about 4-5 years ago and it still looks just like the pic...

https://picasaweb.google.com/ErieChris333/ZScale2102
Was gonna use it to pull a coal drag.

Already built one in N:


Still need to paint it though, but it is done.  ::)

I'm fast like turtle.

up1950s

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 9966
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +2885
Re: Who is building a Z 2-10-2 Chris
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2011, 08:35:49 PM »
0
Well some projects may be slow , but you have produced enough to have an identified high quality look to them and bedazzled with those home brewed etchings . Some people can identify a Rembrandt , but I know a Chris when I see it .


Richie Dost