Author Topic: Any NTS/N Scale Show news yet?  (Read 2258 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

daniel_leavitt2000

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 6444
  • Respect: +1427
Any NTS/N Scale Show news yet?
« on: June 25, 2011, 12:29:32 PM »
0
Anyone know what has been anounced at the N scale show? May as well throw NTS in there as well since its a few weeks away.
American eyes, American eyes
View the world from American eyes
Bury the past, rob us blind
And leave nothing behind

bbussey

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 9384
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +6189
    • www.bbussey.net
Re: Any NTS/N Scale Show news yet?
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2011, 01:51:28 PM »
0
See the Convention coverage thread pinned at the top of the page.
Bryan Busséy
NHRHTA #2246
NSE #1117
www.bbussey.net
Bridgeport & New London in N scale


wm3798

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 16564
  • Gender: Male
  • I like models. She likes antiques. Perfect!
  • Respect: +7455
    • Western Maryland Railway Western Lines
Re: Any NTS/N Scale Show news yet?
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2011, 02:10:32 PM »
0
This must be from the Department of Redundancy Department... ;)
Rockin' It Old School

Lee Weldon www.wmrywesternlines.net

daniel_leavitt2000

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 6444
  • Respect: +1427
Re: Any NTS/N Scale Show news yet?
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2011, 02:42:56 PM »
0
Why read when I can ask?

I thought those threads in pink were for girls only.
American eyes, American eyes
View the world from American eyes
Bury the past, rob us blind
And leave nothing behind

davefoxx

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 12346
  • Gender: Male
  • TRW Plaid Member
  • Respect: +8590
Re: Any NTS/N Scale Show news yet?
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2011, 03:21:47 PM »
0
Lee,

Is that Department anything like the American Dodgeball Association of America? :D

DFF

A Proud HOer
BUY ALL THE TRAINS!
Still General Counsel to the Laurel Valley Ry.

conrailthomas519

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 343
  • Gender: Male
  • BNSF / Montana Rail Link
  • Respect: +13
Re: Any NTS/N Scale Show news yet?
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2011, 05:40:55 PM »
0
Manufacturers breakfast tomorrow will be announcements of new items.
TMM

asarge

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 1675
  • Respect: +24
Re: Any NTS/N Scale Show news yet?
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2011, 09:14:51 PM »
0
Not really expecting a full course of announcements this summer. More like a few appetizers tomorrow and maybe a couple more in a few weeks at the NTS. There's a pretty fair amount of stuff being worked on though that hasn't been talked about so maybe......

SecretWeapon

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 437
  • Respect: +41
Re: Any NTS/N Scale Show news yet?
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2011, 02:21:21 PM »
0
Nice show. I hooked up with a lot of old friends. Missed the guys that couldn't make it. There were no real deals. Some prices were more than at your LHS. Even if you tryed to talk to them down, they wouldn't move off their price. A lot of guys packed most their stuff back up.
The dinner was great. Food was great. Best I've had at any of the conventions I've attended.

Meeting friends for the first time or seeing them again, it a great time. I only wish I could've got out there sooner
Mike

Ian MacMillan

  • Global Moderator
  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 12034
  • Gender: Male
  • Learn to use the god damn search feature!
  • Respect: +167
    • Conrail's Amoskeag Northern Division
Re: Any NTS/N Scale Show news yet?
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2011, 06:20:55 PM »
0
Fun police here...lockin this down ...check the stickies! 
I WANNA SEE THE BOAT MOVIE!

Yes... I'm in N... Also HO and 1:1