Author Topic: Z Grass Tufts  (Read 1541 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gyroflyer

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 53
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: 0
Z Grass Tufts
« on: May 30, 2011, 02:49:27 AM »
0
Hi all,

A question for David Smith and advice from all. I noticed on the Gorre & Daphetid layout that you have grass in between the track and along the side. I've been looking at the Scenic Express catalog and have been eyeballing the prairie tufts/buffalo grass and yours kind of looks like that. What are you using? Is the stuff that Scenic Express has going to be too big or do you cut it down? They have some nice looking ground scenery and hope it can work with Z.

Mark

DKS

  • The Pitt
  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 13424
  • Respect: +7027
Re: Z Grass Tufts
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2011, 09:18:29 AM »
0
Mark, I am using the Silflor prairie tufts, unmodified. I'm mostly using the short ones around the track and buildings; I use the longer ones sparingly among the trees.

Gyroflyer

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 53
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: 0
Re: Z Grass Tufts
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2011, 05:16:11 PM »
0
Thanks David, just what I wanted to hear.

Mark