Author Topic: More progress on the WBTR  (Read 904 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

soo

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 637
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +107
More progress on the WBTR
« on: May 22, 2011, 10:15:05 PM »
0
Progress has been made on the WBTR,, there were some finicky track joints in the helix,, fixed those. Ran some trains with good ole dc analog power. I also finally got all of the track laid in the south staging. 8 tracks in all. In the pics there are 215 freight cars,, and you can see the room I have left. 7 trains are 28 cars each,, and the auto box train in the back has 19 cars.

 I plan on having one more yard to be the north staging.. I was able to re-use the cd 80 flex from my first layout. I have 73 brand new pieces for staging, the north helix will take up 29 pieces.. I hope I have enough. I am fiddling around with a yard design for the visable part.







Well there you have the lastest on what I got done.. Comments welcome...Adios Wyatt

Rich Reinhart

  • Guest
Re: More progress on the WBTR
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2011, 10:37:15 PM »
0
Wyatt! Where you been son?