0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Aside from the obvious that no one is forcing you to buy Atlas products ... If you have an issue with the pricing, why don't you ask them directly instead of repeatedly crying about it here? You really should get all of the facts before lobbing the grenades. :
They don't respond to anything unless you break one of their forum rules. At least not in N scale or to n scalers.
.......I am coming to the opinion that Atlas has a flaw in its business model. I would have to imagine they produce more engines for sale per year than the others and yet the others are much more competitive on price.
maybe some of us just have a flawed consumer model.
Send a direct email or call them. There are a number of people there that will respond.
Dear Atlas,I don't like your prices. Please lower them, or I will not buy your products.Sincerely,Joe Shmoe
Dear Joe,Sorry you won't be buying any of our products. There are plenty of others who do.Have a good day,Atlas