Author Topic: AZL Hoppers Trade  (Read 1817 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

tom mann

  • Administrator
  • Crew
  • *****
  • Posts: 10921
  • Representing The Railwire on The Railwire
  • Respect: +1017
    • http://www.chicagoswitching.com
AZL Hoppers Trade
« on: January 03, 2011, 08:50:49 AM »
0
Since the singles sell out quickly before I can click "add to cart", I have a lot of 4 packs.  :)  So now I have a lot of hoppers that I don't need. :(

Anyone want to mix up a 4 pack and trade mixed four packs?

techrepjapan

  • Guest
Re: AZL Hoppers Trade
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2011, 10:01:03 AM »
0
Which type of hoppers do you have? ACF 3-bay? 4-bay? PS2-cd? Coal-porters? What road-names do you have available?

tom mann

  • Administrator
  • Crew
  • *****
  • Posts: 10921
  • Representing The Railwire on The Railwire
  • Respect: +1017
    • http://www.chicagoswitching.com
Re: AZL Hoppers Trade
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2011, 10:20:25 AM »
0
Which type of hoppers do you have? ACF 3-bay? 4-bay? PS2-cd? Coal-porters? What road-names do you have available?

The PS2 ones.  I have:

-One complete set of the Premium FLIX (red/white) [I want to trade for the new premium set; mine has weathered trucks/wheels]
-2 ATSF (mineral red / white Santa Fe lettering)
-MKT and MP from the UP fallen flags set

I would be interested in FURX (plain grey), CNW/AOK (green), BN, Southern, CNW (latest release)

techrepjapan

  • Guest
Re: AZL Hoppers Trade
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2011, 08:53:30 PM »
0
Thanks, but... sorry... I don't have any of those to trade. I do know of someone that has FURX (plain grey) set, who is willing to trade. I've let him know of your interest. John Kellett of Z Central Station.

soccrdad306

  • Guest
Re: AZL Hoppers Trade
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2011, 10:24:27 PM »
0
Hello, Alex said Dr. T. A. O'Weathering is interested in trading for a AZL FURX AZL90912-1 4-pack.  If this set is what you need let me know.  Or contact me and I can send you some pics.  I just bought them NIB before christmas, and had originally planned to repaint them.  John