Author Topic: Recieved my first MT weathered cars!! NEW CAR NUMBERS!!!  (Read 1155 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

learmoia

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 4662
  • Respect: +1284
    • The Youtube Channel
Recieved my first MT weathered cars!! NEW CAR NUMBERS!!!
« on: August 28, 2010, 11:30:04 PM »
0
Comment Removed.

« Last Edit: July 29, 2020, 10:39:22 AM by learmoia »
It turns out you can get black confetti in the shape of d'cks...

trainbuff1

  • Guest
Re: Recieved my first MT weathered cars!! NEW CAR NUMBERS!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2010, 11:02:34 AM »
0
Yes, They have been doing this for a while now. I think the CN, Frisco, LV, Southern and the Rock Isl. box have new road numbers.. The only weathered cars that I don't have is the CN runner pack and I am not happy about that. They were sold out like before you could order them. This kind of thing makes me mad >:( because I collect cars. MT does some weird things sometimes and I can get upset very easy with them.. Like the Circus cars a pole load, come on.. As for the wethered cars modern Grafitti on older cars don't go together. I think that MT has taken some flack for that..

Todd Treaster, NY,S&A :)

Subwayaz

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 79
  • Respect: +1
Re: Recieved my first MT weathered cars!! NEW CAR NUMBERS!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2010, 01:08:38 AM »
0
I have a few of them myself, and I think they have done a fine job on the majority of them.  Got to catch them early though cause they sure don't last.