Author Topic: Neolube in bulk - NOW SHIPPING 22-Jan-2015  (Read 14393 times)

mmagliaro

• Crew
  • Respect: +1787
    • Maxcow Online
Re: Neolube in bulk
« Reply #90 on: January 12, 2015, 05:40:01 PM »
Just closing the loop.
The official product "announcement", with info and ordering instructions is here:

https://www.therailwire.net/forum/index.php?topic=35033.0

mmagliaro

• Crew
    • Maxcow Online
« Reply #91 on: January 19, 2015, 07:29:20 PM »
Shameless bump....

Update:  According to tracking info, the test jar should arrive at its destination tomorrow.  I will
post here to let you all know how that goes and the moment I mail out this pile
of boxes I have been addressing and packing.

If anyone still wants some, get your orders in now if you want to make the "first wave" that will be going
out this week.  These boxes all have to go ground, which means Parcel Post, which means they are
slow and often take about a week to reach their destination.

rodsup9000

• Crew
  • Respect: +644
« Reply #92 on: January 19, 2015, 08:33:36 PM »
hanks for the update Max

Rodney

My Feather River Canyon in N-scale
http://www.therailwire.net/forum/index.php?topic=31585.0

cttully

• Respect: 0
« Reply #93 on: January 20, 2015, 08:09:31 AM »
Max,

I sent a PM, but I wanted to add the comment that I am truly impressed with the methodology you have used in undertaking this project.  Very thorough!

Chuck

mmagliaro

• Crew
    • Maxcow Online
« Reply #94 on: January 20, 2015, 01:36:17 PM »
Thank you, Chuck.  There were just a lot of things to take care of: packing, safe mailing,
keeping track of all the orders, etc.   It's really just like any business selling a product should be.
... except that I'm NOT a business and I'm not used to doing this!

Some cautions, now that we are getting close to when I can send these out....

You've already seen the MC's photo of the stuff getting on his hand.  Well, just be aware,
if you have never used this stuff before, when these jars start arriving next week, OPEN THEM CAREFULLY.
Place the jar on some paper towels or newspapers, far away from any carpet, paperwork, or anything else
that would be ruined by a dark stain.   Imagine you are opening a jar of oil-based wood stain that
will not easily come out of ANYTHING.

Open the jar, and then wipe the lid and the lip of the jar clean with some paper towels.  That should clean
up any drips or splashes.

mmagliaro

• Crew
    • Maxcow Online
« Reply #95 on: January 21, 2015, 06:32:56 PM »
Hit a snag.   The test package was supposed to reach its destination today.  The post office tracking information
says that nobody was home so they didn't deliver it and left a slip for redelivery or pickup at the post office.
But the person who was supposed to get it says they were home all day, and no package ever came
and there is no slip.

So here we go... some sort of a postal error - I suspect they tried to deliver it to the wrong house.
The recipient is going to try to track it down at the Post Office tomorrow.

To everyone who has sent in money, just be patient.   I really want to wait until I know that jar got there
safely without breakage before I send out the rest.   I have the pile of them all boxed, addressed and ready to go
the minute this is cleared up.

Thank you.