Author Topic: Let's see your Corona projects  (Read 54506 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Lenny53

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 2298
  • Respect: +2063
Re: Let's see your Corona projects
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2020, 10:46:54 PM »
0
I haven’t noticed... still unemployed.  :|
To be continued...
other hobbies-
(Attachment Link)

What size are the figures, are you casting them yourself?

johnb

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 1786
  • Respect: +969
    • My blog
Re: Let's see your Corona projects
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2020, 01:33:46 AM »
0
Do you think that the Bureau of Land Management would notice if I took four more feet of wall space?


dem34

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 1885
  • Gender: Male
  • Only here to learn through Osmosis
  • Respect: +1451
Re: Let's see your Corona projects
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2020, 08:58:58 AM »
0
Do you think that the Bureau of Land Management would notice if I took four more feet of wall space?


Just gotta be quick about, they don't often check round here.
-Al

diezmon

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 1162
  • Gender: Male
  • Do they speak English in "What"?
  • Respect: +264
Re: Let's see your Corona projects
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2020, 12:05:48 PM »
0
Still just infrastructure work here.  Adding storage to move crap from one place to another, so I can slap a larger layout in here. 

[ Guests cannot view attachments ]
[ Guests cannot view attachments ]

Ed Kapuscinski

  • Global Moderator
  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 26112
  • Head Kino
  • Respect: +11612
    • Conrail 1285
Re: Let's see your Corona projects
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2020, 01:41:24 PM »
+5
Here's my wife's (and thereby my) Corona project:



That's Niner. We're fostering her until she finds her forever home.

Go adopt her so the Shep Squad can get back to sleeping all day.

https://magsr.org/dog/niner-magsr-2020

seusscaboose

  • The Pitt
  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 2100
  • Respect: +220
Re: Let's see your Corona projects
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2020, 07:30:40 PM »
+3
"I have a train full of basements"

NKPH&TS #3589

Inspiration at:
http://nkphts.org/modelersnotebook

jereising

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 750
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +610
    • The Oakville Sub
Re: Let's see your Corona projects
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2020, 07:37:51 PM »
0
(sigh) I'd really love to have an all-encompassing project right now. 

I made the decision about a month ago that soon after the Sub's tours for the Nashville convention (if it happens) I would take it down - can't sell a house with a layout, already know that.  The wife wants a single story house.  Period, end of discussion.  And given that, it would be foolish to embark on anything new.
Jim Reising
Visit The Oakville Sub - A Different Tehachapi - at:
http://theoakvillesub.itgo.com/
And on Trainboard:
http://www.trainboard.com/grapevine/showthread.php?t=99466

MK

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 4358
  • Respect: +955
Re: Let's see your Corona projects
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2020, 09:52:21 PM »
0

nickelplate759

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 3845
  • Respect: +1592
Re: Let's see your Corona projects
« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2020, 09:53:45 PM »
0
Those are the tallest scratching posts I've ever seen.  How big is your cat?
George
NKPH&TS #3628

I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that.

MK

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 4358
  • Respect: +955
Re: Let's see your Corona projects
« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2020, 09:54:43 PM »
0
Guard cats!   :scared:

peteski

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 35311
  • Gender: Male
  • Honorary Resident Curmudgeon
  • Respect: +6656
    • Coming (not so) soon...
Re: Let's see your Corona projects
« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2020, 10:08:47 PM »
0
Those are the tallest scratching posts I've ever seen.  How big is your cat?

It is a black panther.  :D
. . . 42 . . .

Dave V

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 12281
  • Gender: Male
  • Foothills Farm Studios -- Dave's Model Railroading
  • Respect: +11771
Re: Let's see your Corona projects
« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2020, 11:00:24 PM »
+9
Looking more like D&RGW 375...

[ Guests cannot view attachments ]

BCRail_FSJ

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 357
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +553
    • Trying to model the BCR Fort St John BC (again)...while living in Australia (what could possibly go wrong?)
Re: Let's see your Corona projects
« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2020, 12:25:59 AM »
0
On Spring Break and have cancelled a trip to the UK, so will be getting back to work on my trailer flatcars and RS-10s/RS-18s.

Tim

In process of cancelling my UK trip also.   Working from home until further notice.   Corona project is currently ballasting... lots of ballasting
Attempting Canadian prototype modelling in Australia

British Columbia Fort St John Subdivision
https://nscalefortstjohnsub.wordpress.com

Ed Kapuscinski

  • Global Moderator
  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 26112
  • Head Kino
  • Respect: +11612
    • Conrail 1285
Re: Let's see your Corona projects
« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2020, 09:59:06 AM »
0

Ed Kapuscinski

  • Global Moderator
  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 26112
  • Head Kino
  • Respect: +11612
    • Conrail 1285
Re: Let's see your Corona projects
« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2020, 10:00:39 AM »
+1
(sigh) I'd really love to have an all-encompassing project right now. 

I made the decision about a month ago that soon after the Sub's tours for the Nashville convention (if it happens) I would take it down - can't sell a house with a layout, already know that.  The wife wants a single story house.  Period, end of discussion.  And given that, it would be foolish to embark on anything new.

Modules man! Modules!!! Free-mo. TTRAK. Whatever. I'd hate to see your awesome work (for what you can salvage) and talent (for what you can't) go away!