Author Topic: Weekend Update 10/4/26  (Read 879 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

crrcoal

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 662
  • Respect: +136
Re: Weekend Update 10/4/26
« Reply #15 on: Today at 09:11:04 AM »
0
Epic Weekend Update!!

Dave V

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 12265
  • Gender: Male
  • Foothills Farm Studios -- Dave's Model Railroading
  • Respect: +11719
Re: Weekend Update 10/4/26
« Reply #16 on: Today at 03:43:53 PM »
+2
Done:


InterurbanModels

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 108
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +787
    • Interurban Models
Re: Weekend Update 10/4/26
« Reply #17 on: Today at 04:15:47 PM »
+1
Got my hands on a BLI Soo Line F3, phase 1 livery. And that naturally calls for suitable rolling stock. Started with a (foobie) heavyweight combine. Making monochrome car bodies do not require 3D color printing, but the shade RAL 3005 "wine red" is so perfectly matching the BLI Soo Maroon, that I couldn't resist to do it this way. Maybe soon I will make some passenger cars from real Soo Line diagrams


« Last Edit: Today at 04:18:02 PM by InterurbanModels »
++ Garage factory owner: https://interurban-models.myshopify.com ++

packers#1

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 1626
  • Gender: Male
  • Modern Shortline Modeler
  • Respect: +885
Re: Weekend Update 10/4/26
« Reply #18 on: Today at 05:35:15 PM »
0
Back tree line is mostly done, the front vegetation is in, and I got the road started. I should have done the road first but I’ll remember that for next time, I should be able to get it done, sanded, and painted without destroying the scenery I’ve finished.

Sawyer
American manufacturing isn’t dead, it’s just gotten high tech

mu26aeh

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 5868
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +4864
Re: Weekend Update 10/4/26
« Reply #19 on: Today at 07:54:36 PM »
0
Worked on weathering hopper fleet