Author Topic: Welcome to the Layout Engineering Report Forum  (Read 18873 times)

wm3798

• Crew
  • I like models. She likes antiques. Perfect!
  • Respect: +5412
    • Western Maryland Railway Western Lines
Welcome to the Layout Engineering Report Forum
« on: March 24, 2012, 04:15:34 PM »
+1
The purpose of this forum is to give members an opportunity to post a running thread about the design, construction and operation of their layouts.  If you'd like to post news of your progress, please create a thread using the name of your layout, and feel free to post away within that thread.

Conversations about other topics are best posted in other forums, so they don't clutter up this section.  The idea is to provide a convenient spot where all forum members can easily follow the progress of work on other layouts.  If there's a lot of random topics that aren't specific to your particular layout, the moderators will happily cut and paste your conversation to one of the other forums where it might be more suitable.

Thanks for helping to keep the Engineering Reports streamlined and layout specific. 
Rockin' It Old School

Lee Weldon www.wmrywesternlines.net

Dave Schneider

• Crew
  • Respect: +50
Re: Welcome to the Layout Engineering Report Forum
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2012, 06:04:28 PM »
+2
I have to say, I wasn't a big fan of this subgroup when it was created. I wasn't a vocal critic, but I was skeptical. Well, I wrong. This has proven to be a great idea and has really helped organize things.  I have learned all kinds of things by following along, and have enjoyed sharing my ideas on the Beer Line. Thanks to the visionaries who created it.

Best wishes, Dave
If you lend someone $20, and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

3DTrains

• Crew
  • Respect: +7
    • 3DTrains
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2012, 12:44:12 AM »
+2
This section is what got me to sign up for the forums in the first place, and this forum, as a whole, is my first and last stop of the day. :)

Cheers!
Marc - Riverside

signalmaintainer

• Crew
  • Respect: +237
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2020, 11:50:03 AM »
Is content for this subforum only intended for Day 1 of a build, or is it okay to post in-progress layouts?
« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 11:52:46 AM by signalmaintainer »
NSMR #1975, RMR #4

DKS

• The Pitt
  • Crew
  • Respect: +7024
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2020, 11:51:19 AM »
Is content for this subforum tucked away somewhere else? Or did this just not get off the runway?

Eh? It's all right here: https://www.therailwire.net/forum/index.php?board=20.0

signalmaintainer

• Crew
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2020, 11:54:20 AM »
I discovered that just seconds after posting the question. :facepalm: Which then prompted my second question in the edited post.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 11:57:31 AM by signalmaintainer »
NSMR #1975, RMR #4

DKS

• The Pitt
  • Crew
  • Respect: +7024
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2020, 11:56:18 AM »
Is content for this subforum only intended for Day 1 of a build, or is it okay to post in-progress layouts?

You're allowed to post anything at any time about any layout in any stage of construction. There are no "rules" regarding this.

signalmaintainer

• Crew
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2020, 11:58:58 AM »
Thank you.
NSMR #1975, RMR #4